On the Left
- Trump Is Right: There Is No Such Thing As Obamacare Anymore. And Trumpcare Costs Are Soaring. From Eclectablog, a look at changes made to the ACA by the Trump Administration and Congress.
- Big Macs and American dreams From the Michigan League for Public Policy blog Factually Speaking, immigration in Michigan.
- Me Too: Every Woman Has Her Story From Ramona’s Voices, a discussion on the prevalence of sexual assault in our society.
On the Right
- State’s Largest Teachers Union Offloads Some Pension Obligations Onto Taxpayers From Michigan Capitol Confidential, unfunded liabilities in state teachers’ pension system.
- Only One Auto Insurance Reform Plan Worth Pursuing From the Mackinac Center for Public Policy The MC, support for Representative Theis’ auto insurance reform bill.
- Kid Rock Admits Senate Run Was A Stunt From The Michigan Conservative, Kid Rock’s speculated senate run comes to an end.
Down the Middle
- Robot-Proofing Our Kids From the Michigan Future blog, preparing kids for an automated future.
- Talking Equity And Destination: Vibrant Communities With James Crowder From the Community Economic Association of Michigan blog, achieving equity in economic development.
- Howes: Suspicion Of State Motives Holds New Water Source Decision In Flint From Michigan Radio, ongoing battles over Flint’s drinking water.