On the Left
- Our Resolution: To Deal With A "Wait" Problem From the Michigan League for Public Policy blog Factually Speaking, getting active on policy reforms.
- Where Was Colbeck When Veterans Needed Him? From Progress Michigan, a critique of Senator Colbeck’s handling of veteran mistreatment at the Grand Rapids veteran’s home.
- Pete Hoekstra Continues To Embarrass His State And His Country As Netherlands Media Shames Him From Eclectablog, tough questions for new Dutch ambassador Pete Hoekstra.
On the Right
- Bills Make It Easier For Private Marketing Bureaus To Force Dues on Businesses From Michigan Capitol Confidential, bill package requires businesses to pay for private marketing.
- Many Michigan Families Sacrifice for Choice From the Michigan Center for Public Policy blog The MC, families struggle to pay private school tuition.
- Putting Michigan Families First By Limiting State Income Taxes From Governor Rick Snyder’s blog, state level tax increases as a result of federal tax reform.
Down the Middle
- Could College Degrees Save The Lives Of Michiganders? From the Michigan Future, Inc. blog, the relationship between increasing mortality rates and educational attainment.
- 5 Things Michigan Republicans Want In 2018 From Bridge Magazine, top Republican priorities for 2018.
- Ann Arbor Workshops Give School Age Entrepreneurs A "Running Start" From Michigan Public Radio’s Stateside, a new program for middle and high schoolers interested in entrepreneurship.