The Institute for Public Policy and Social Research (IPPSR) invites you to join us for the 2018 IPPSR Public Policy Forum Series. IPPSR has planned five Spring forums well-conneced to Michigan's policy discussion and to current research. We look forward to your comments and questions in 2018.
The remaining Spring 2018 forum dates are March 28, April 18, May 2. Planned topics are:
All Public Policy Forums begin at 11:30 a.m. and conclude at 1:30 p.m. at the Anderson House Office Building, 5th Floor Mackinac Room, in downtown Lansing, across from the Michigan Capitol. The street address is 124 N. Capitol Avenue in Lansing, Michigan. A light lunch is provided on a first-come, first-serve basis at no charge. Please plan to join us.
Meanwhile, view IPPSR's 2017 Fall Forums in the Past Forum Archive:
- September 13 – Policy Focus on Early Education
- October 10 – Equal Opportunity to the American Dream
- November 15 – Michigan’s Right to Vaccine Waivers
- January 10 -- Voter Redistricting Proposal, Impact of Drawing Lines
- February 7 -- Broadband Challenges in Michigan