- Media Bias (Real And Perceived) And The Rise Of Partisan Media IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann pens article on the history of partisan media.
- Woman Jogger Stabs Man Who Grabbed Her From Behind: Can Self Defense Keep Us Safe? IPPSR affiliate Rebecca Campbell discusses psychological response to trauma.
- Naming Abusers Online May Be 'Mob Justice' But It's Still Justice IPPSR affiliate William Dutton comments on the lasting effects of online accusations.
- Q&A Understanding The Debate Over Tax Reform In Washington D.C. IPPSR affiliate Charles Ballard answers questions on proposed GOP tax pan.
- Education Policy Innovation Collaborative Plans To Restore Michigan K-12 Education IPPSR affiliate Joshua Cowen leads collaborative effort on K-12 education research.
- Ballmer Group Names Detroit Executive Director MPLP alumni Kylee Mitchell selected as executive director for new Detroit Ballmer Group foundation office.
- Money Is Politics IPPSR affiliate Lisa Cook comments on the importance of the independence of the Federal Reserve.
- Here Are The Gun Bills Pending In The Michigan Legislature MPLP alumni and State Senator Wayne Schmidt sponsors bill allowing 18-20 year olds to concealed carry.
- Defeat Of No-Fault Auto Insurance Overhaul Doesn't End The Debate Over High Rates MPLP alumni and House Democratic Leader Sam Singh is quoted on the status of auto insurance reform.