Our weekly roundup of policy-relevant reads and IPPSR-connected research.
- No Easy Answers But At Least Right Questions At Mackinac Policy Conference IPPSR Affiliate Charles Ballard reflects on themes discussed at annual Mackinac Policy Conference.
- How To Attack Africa's Neonatal Mortality Problem IPPSR Affiliate Sue Grady leads study on reducing child mortality rates in Africa.
- Detroit's New Streetcar Is OK, But It Can't Save A City IPPSR Affiliate Laura Reese is quoted on Detroit’s recovery.
- Making Cities Great Will Take Funding Fix, Mayor Bliss Says At Mackinac Policy Conference IPPSR Affiliate Josh Sapotichne serves on panel at Mackinac Policy Conference.
- Study Examines Sexual Violence Against College Women With Disabilities MSU Human Development and Family Studies Chairperson Amy Bonomi leads study on violence against women.
- 10 Ways Michigan Lawmakers Are Aiming To Change Gun Laws MPLP Alumni and state Sen. Wayne Schmidt is one of several legislators proposing new gun legislation.
- Who Stands To Gain If Michigan Moves To A Part-Time Legislature? IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann discusses what a part-time legislature could look like in Michigan.
- Political Leadership Program Seeking Applicants IPPSR’s Michigan Political Leadership Program (MPLP) is seeking aspiring political leaders.
- Few Lawmakers Lining Up Behind Part-Time Legislature MPLP Alumni and House Democratic Leader Sam Singh weights in on part-time legislature discussions.