- Books, Pencils, and Billboards: Local School Ad Spending Spikes IPPSR Affiliate David Arsen discusses school choice and marketing.
- Researchers: Fake News Not Swaying Elections IPPSR Affiliate William Dutton leads report on the impact of fake news on public opinion.
- Trump Fires Comey: It Looked Bad Right Away IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann comments on Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey.
- Climate Change Could Be Catastrophic For Mobile Homes IPPSR Affiliate Mark Skidmore’s report on climate change and mobile homes is mentioned in recent article.
- New Detroit Schools Superintendent To Speak At Mackinac Policy Conference IPPSR Affiliate Josh Sapotichne serves on panel discussion at Mackinac Policy Conference.
- Bernero To Leave New Mayor Legacy Cost Advice IPPSR Affiliate and state Senior Deputy Treasurer Eric Scorsone discusses Lansing’s legacy costs.
- MDARD Director Jamie Clover Adams' On Today's Farm Bill Hearing In Frankenmuth MPLP Alumni and MDARD Director Jamie Clover Adams delivers statement on federal Farm Bill.
- Michigan House Approves Budget Giving More Money To Education MPLP Alumni and House Democratic Leader Sam Singh comments on the Michigan House budget.
- ESSA As Campaign Issue? Michigan LT Gov Wants Plan Back In New Debate On Counting Special Ed Kids IPPSR Director Matt Grossmann discusses potential gubernatorial run by Lt. Governor Brian Calley.
- Health Plans, Big Campaign Donors Press Lawmakers For More Control Of Mental Health Services MPLP Alumni and CEO of the Detroit Wayne Mental Health Authority Tom Watkins is quoted on campaign contributions.